Grantmaking and evaluation service
Deciding which organisations you’ll support can be hugely rewarding, but can also be a challenge. You want to know that your charitable gift is going to be put to good use by the charity you choose. However, it isn’t always easy. The not-for-profit sector in Australia is complex. There are over 55,000 tax concession charities in Australia and, of these, less than half are able to accept tax deductible donations.
If you are unsure where to start, Australian Philanthropic Services can help you to develop a set of philanthropic goals, gain insight into particular areas of need and measure the impact of your giving, as well as providing practical tools to help put your grantmaking plans into action.
We can do this by:
- Developing a set of philanthropic goals;
- Providing you with simple tool kit pieces to help you understand the giving landscape;
- Researching areas of need that are of most interest to you;
- Putting your grantmaking plan into action; and
- Measuring the impact of your giving.
To arrange an introductory conversation, call us on 02 9779-6300.
Or contact us via email.