Private ancillary fund service
A private ancillary fund, often referred to as a PAF, is philanthropic trust structure that helps you take a more planned approach to your giving. With the right advice a PAF is simple to establish and administer, and provides a tax effective strategic solution to your grantmaking. Our service is designed to be a one-stop-shop for PAFs:
- We do all the work to set up your PAF, and handle the paperwork from day one.
- Clients have online access to information on their PAF.
- We take care of all ongoing administration, including preparation of accounts and overseeing compliance.
- PAF Directors are fully briefed on and guided through compliance issues.
- We charge a low fee, and ensure clients know upfront any costs that will be incurred.
- Each PAF has a dedicated manager, with extensive experience in philanthropy management.
Download a copy of:
Information for advisers can be found here.
To arrange an introductory conversation, call us on 02 9779-6300.
Or contact us via email.