Australian Philanthropic Services (APS) is committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy is made on behalf of APS and its related body corporates. This policy outlines how we use the personal and organisational information you provide to us either through our website or in any other way. APS abides by the National Privacy Principles, which provide a scheme in relation to the collection, disclosure, use and storage of personal information. The policy may be updated from time to time.
Information provided to us through our website
APS may collect and store the following information about visitors to its website:
- server address
- domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au etc)
- the date and time of visit
- the web pages accessed and documents downloaded
- previous site visited
- type of browser used
This information cannot directly identify individuals. It is only used to measure the number of visitors to the different parts of the site and to help us make the site more useful to you. You are able to browse our site without entering any personal information and therefore remain anonymous during your visit.
Use of information collected
APS does not sell, loan or give away any information collected from our website. We only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. This message could be:
- Feedback on our site – we use this to administer and improve our website
- Subscribe to our updates – we and our Internet development company only use the information provided to administer the delivery of our updates to those requesting it
- Complete an Expression of Interest form – we use this information only as the first step to evaluate the possibility of a partnership with APS
GENERAL USE OF INFORMATION
We strive to keep all information current. If you have identified that the information we hold about you is incorrect or out-of-date please contact us immediately at email@example.com so we can amend it.
APS is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any site that is linked to its website. Your activity on those sites is covered by the privacy policies of those sites.
Feedback or queries on this policy